We host practice on Tuesday and Thursday from 6p – 7:30/8:00. We will host some weekend session throughout the summer and will not shutdown due to weather or seasonally, however we will only have practice for state qualifiers the week before the state meet. We generally adjust our schedules in April and May due to the IHSAA track season.
We have two ways to pay for practices, as an annual member or a non-member. Annual membership costs $95.00 (runs January 1 – December 31).
Non-Members can only do drop-in session @ $55 per session
Members can do Drop-ins, or two types of monthly membership, weekends only and All Sessions.Prices for MembersDrop-ins: $40Weekends Only: $120 a monthAll Sessions: $220 a month
We use a third party, RhinoFit, for all of our membership management and calendaring. It is your responsibility to make sure your individual schedule is accurate on the calendar.
If you have questions reach out to Collin @ 317.260.7015
Stock Packages – (Call for custom package)
Team Membership: $95.00 per year
- Valid January 1 – Dececember 31
- Required for Practice Packs
- Includes Team Backpack
- Upon entry to first competition you will receive a team shirt.
- No entry fee to home outdoor meets.
- Reduced entry fee to home indoor meets.
- No additional charge for non-Pole Vault Team Activities (cook outs, movie nights, etc..)
Monthly Membership: $220 per month. (email firstname.lastname@example.org to add this membership)
- Team Membership Required (see above)
- No RSVP required for practice – You must cancel reservations at least 6 hours ahead of time.
- 2 week night sessions (Tuesday / Thursday)
- If we host a weekend session (practice or meet it is included)
- No coaching fees for away meets (only meet entry charged by host is due)
- Must RSVP on the calendar for meets according to individual meets deadline.
Drop In Session: Team Members: $40.00 Non-Team Members: $55.00
- Team Membership NOT required (see price difference)