From Pole Vault Elite
- Sign up for Remind 101 (specific to this meet) ↓
- Submit Pole Request (deadline 7/1/2022 @ 8:00am) ↓
- Submit Waiver ↓
- BE EARLY if you aren’t in the first competition (I’ll tell them not to wait on you). ↓
- Read From the host information below (address listed there) ↓
(arrows take you to the correct section)
Remind101: Click for directions to sign up | Class code: @220702-PVE
Pole Request: Due by deadline 7/1/2022 @ 8:00am http://www.polevaultelite.com/poles (click Request poles for meet — pole matrix is there too if you need to look at it)
Waiver: Download and print
Preliminary Schedule (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
|8:00am Warmup | 9:00 Competition||Following First Competition||Last Competition|
|Piper Swart – 8’0″ *||Dylan Shelley – NH||Scott Parish – 14’6″|
|Olivia Maynard – DNS||Kailee Swart – 12’0″||Peyton McQuinn – 14’0″|
|Alli Taylor – 9’6″|
|Carissa Fuller – 9’6″|
|Makenna Carpenter – 10’0″|
|Liell Lloyd-Hostetter – 10’6″|
|Alexander Wilson – 12’0″ *|
From the host:
- Our runway and pits will be set up in the parking lot of St. Andrews Church (see below map).
- Foster Park is directly in front of the church and will be filled with carnival rides and food vendors.
- Superior Street, directly in front of the church, is equally busy with carnival attractions and is barricaded from traffic between McCann St. and Washington St.
- Usually the traffic patrol personnel attending the barricades will let you drive through the McCann St. entrance and you can park in the church parking lot. This is not always the case so you may have to park on a side road and walk your poles in.
- With all of the exciting events going on, the area will be congested so please be patient
- There are many Haynes-Apperson Festival activities going on during the day, so make sure you take advantage and enjoy!
Address: 602 W Superior Street, Kokomo, IN
Old Info —
When: July 2 | Multiple Flights | First flight has been 9am in the past and last flight at 3pm | Most of our coaches will have to leave by 4:00pm to attend a former athletes wedding celebration.
What: Pole Vault Competition
Who: Any PVE member can compete.
Meet Registration: http://www.polevaultelite.com/club/calendar Go to the 2nd of July and reserve the event. On June 23rd the event registration will be closed. Those registered will have a membership for the event added to their account and that will charge them $26.50 (non-refundable at that time).