We host practice on Monday and Wednesday from 6p – 7:30/8:00. We occasionally host some weekend session throughout the summer and will not shutdown due to weather.
We have two ways to pay for practices, as an annual member or a non-member. Annual membership costs $95.00 (runs January 1 – December 31).
Non-Members can only do drop-in session @ $65 per session
Members can do Drop-ins, or monthly membership, Prices for MembersDrop-ins: $45 | All Sessions: $250 a month
We use a third party, RhinoFit, for all of our membership management and calendaring. It is your responsibility to make sure your individual schedule is accurate on the calendar. There will be fees charged for no show/no cancel.
If you have questions reach out to Collin @ 317.260.7015
Stock Packages – (Call for custom package)
Team Membership: $95.00 per year
- Valid January 1 – Dececember 31
- Required for Practice Packs
- Includes Team Backpack
- No entry fee to home outdoor meets.
- Reduced entry fee to home indoor meets.
- No additional charge for non-Pole Vault Team Activities (cook outs, movie nights, etc..)
Monthly Membership: $250 per month.
- Team Membership Required (see above)
- No RSVP required for your class sessisons – Must cancel reservations 2 +hours ahead of time.
- 2 week night sessions (Monday / Wednesday)
- If we host a weekend session (practice or meet it is included, though you must RSVP)
- No coaching fees for away meets (only meet entry charged by host is due)
- Must RSVP on the calendar for meets according to individual meets deadline.