From Pole Vault Elite
Please wear solid black shorts and your PVE Team top.
- Sign up for Remind 101 (specific to this meet) ↓
- Submit Pole Request (deadline 7/29/2022 @ 8:00am) ↓
- Submit Waiver ↓
- BE EARLY if you aren’t in the first competition The times listed may be wrong. ↓
- Read From the host information below (address listed there) ↓
(arrows take you to the correct section)
Remind101: Click for directions to sign up | Class code: @pve220806
Pole Request: Due by deadline 8/5/2022 @ 8:00am http://www.polevaultelite.com/poles (click Request poles for meet — pole matrix is there too if you need to look at it)
Schedule (Rolling schedule — times are guesses, be early — parking can take a very long time)
|Elaina Moore||Adrienne Salemme||Scott Parrish||Conrad Gelhausen|
|Rebecca Johnson||Logan McLaughlin||Peyton McQuinn||Alex Wilson|
|Ainsley Danilson||Kailee Swart||Dylan Shelley|
|Carissa Fuller||Hayden Stone|
From the host:
* THE RUNWAY / PIT LOCATION: Will be on the north side of the fairgrounds – in the Hoosier Spirit Park (West of the Farm Bureau Building) – close to the new Ferris Wheel (should be easy to spot – the giant wheel 🙂). See linked map and Enter through Gate-16
* SCHEDULE: We will try to keep to the schedule, so be early for your group vault. If we have the opportunity to start a group early, we will. We will also encourage warm-ups of the next group prior to that group’s scheduled start time.
* PARKING: PARTICIPANTS MUST PARK IN EITHER THE INFIELD OR AT THE DEAF SCHOOL PARKING LOTS after unloading. PARKING IS PROHIBITED at the Vaulting Site. (see map linked above in Runway/Pit location)
Runway opens at 8:00AM with vaulting will start at 9:00AM.
There will be 4 Groups – please see attached PDF for Groups and Estimated Start Times.
Please remember that these times are approximate. Please arrive early to insure you are ready to go.
- You can start arriving at 6:00 am.
- You need to arrive and be in place by 9 am. Vehicles are not allowed on the streets from9 am-11 pm.ENTERING THE FAIRGROUNDSAn admission ticket is needed to enter (each person must have a ticket). If you do not have your admission tickets upon arrival, you will have to pay the $13 entry fee. Remember to bring them with you. They are electronic this year.It is recommended that vehicles enter the Fairgrounds through Gate 16 off 42nd Street. Parking passes have been provided for all vehicles. Please make sure you have the unloading parking pass visible so the parking attendant knows you need to go to the Hoosier Spirit Park (Farm Bureau Parking lot) where you will be located. Once you have unloaded you will have to park your vehicle in the Infield.
Old Info —
When: August 6 | Multiple Flights | First flight has been 9am in the past and last flight at 8pm
What: Pole Vault Competition
Who: Any PVE member can compete.
Meet Registration: http://www.polevaultelite.com/club/calendar Go to the 6th of August and reserve the event. On July 16rd the event registration will be closed. Those registered will have a membership for the event added to their account and that will charge them $46.50 (non-refundable at that time). One Entry ticket to the state fair will be supplied per athlete that registers.